|Contact Us / call us / WhatsApp us at (212) 925-6151 to Book this Tour of Morocco.
Our Morocco Trips Reviews
Map of Morocco
|Your guide would meet you at your riad or hotel at 9 am for an exotic Marrakech half-day walking tour.
– Starting the tour with a special visit to the majestic Koutoubia Mosque.
– Explore the ancient Bahia Palace from the days of the harem, now populated by a sentry of nesting storks. a walk through the vibrant and historic Jewish Mellah where some of the best jewelry of Morocco is sold.
– Walkthrough the ancient city that would lead you to Medrasat Ben Youssef, an ancient Islamic university for a special visit.
– Visit the ancient Market, Samarine and Khahba lakdima.
– Visit with some of the handmade craft artists in their shops over a cup of tea.
– Ending the tour by a special visit to the ancient Royal Blaoui Palace
1:00pm end of the tour
You may want to have lunch with the locals at one of the Jamaa Elfna square restaurants on your own
$65 per person (min 2 people)
Walking tour by a Certified City Guide
Museums fees (about $25 Not Included)
Medrasat Ben Youssef
King Of Morocco in Jewish Mellah
Dar Si Said
Jamaa Elfna Square