Our Morocco Trips Reviews
|Contact Us / call us / WhatsApp us at (212) 925-6151 to Book this Tour of Morocco.|
Our Morocco Trips Reviews
Map of Morocco
Day 1 – Marrakech – Ourika Valley
|Morning drive to the Berber village / High Atlas Mountains.|
You ride through the Ourika Valley that rises gently up to the preliminary hills of the High Atlas where small typical villages have nested. It is a pure and magnificent place where silence is only ” disturbed ” by birds singing, water streams, and wagtails. Ourika is famous for its pottery, minerals, and crystal.
30 min Camel / Horse ride or ATV ride optional on your own if you wish to add to the program. Your tour leader would assist.
Afternoon to enjoy your charming Kasbah and to tour the old Jewish Berber village Anrar where your Kasbah is located. a special visit for a cup of tea with a Berber family.
You will visit one of the artisans in the village to teach you how to make some Berber pottery.
Dinner and overnight stay at your charming Kasbah Omar
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Day 2 – Berber Villages – High Atlas Mountains
– You will start your day with a special visit to one of the aromatic gardens of the valley.
– A visit to the salt mining of the valley
– You will explore some of the hidden Berber villages as well in the area
– If it is Monday, Tuesday, Thursday or Friday you will visit one of the weekly ancient markets where all Berbers of the valley meet to trade and do their weekly shopping.
– Berber Lunch Tagine at the souk with the locals
Afternoon, short drive to Seti Fathma Village with an option to relax by the river over a cup of tea or to take a couple of hours to walk to one of its hidden waterfalls.
A day trekking to explore the hidden Berber Villages + Lunch with a Berber family
A short drive from our Berber village Anrar at Douar Tafza until we reach the Berber hamlet of Oualmes (1150m) to start our 5-hour hike across the river and up along a narrow winding hillside path surrounded by fields of corn towards Anins and the through the col (1670m)
where you have lunch with a Berber family at the Berber village of Tizin-Oucheg
. From here You’ll continue your Berber adventure to explore the hidden village of Agard then to Anamer village followed by a short trek that would bring you back to Tazintoute village at 1148m) where you shall cross the Assif Ourika to get to your vehicle for your return to your Anrar village around 6.00 pm in the evening.
Dinner and overnight at the charming Berber Kasbah Omar at Anrar village in Ourika.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 3 – Ourika Valley – Marrakech
|Morning 40 min drive to either Marrakech airport or to anywhere you may wish to be dropped off in Marrakech.|
If you were flying in or out of Casablanca airport, we will be more than happy to arrange for your transfer for an extra cost. It is about 2h & 1/2 drive.
USD 445.00 per person based on double or twin occupancy
USD 890 for 2Pax
* Charming Riad, Kasbah & hotel lodging
* Breakfast daily
* 2 dinners & 1 lunch with the Berbers
* Private transfer According to the program
* Transfers from and to Marrakech airport
* Knowledgeable Mountain Guide
* Museums fee
* All taxes
Not included in package price:
* Airfare + Travel Insurance
* All meals not mentioned in the program
* Camel / Horse ride / ATV ride(Optional)
High Atlas Mountains: www.KasbahOmar.com