|Contact Us / call us / WhatsApp us at (212) 925-6151 to Book this Tour of Morocco.|
Our Morocco Trips Reviews
Map of Morocco
|9 am your guide meet you at your hotel for a short drive to the Ourika Valley / Berber village / High Atlas Mountains to explore for a day.|
You ride through the Ourika Valley that rises gently up to the preliminary hills of the High Atlas where small typical villages have nested. It is a pure and magnificent place where silence is only ” disturbed ” by birds singing, water streams, and wagtails. Ourika is famous for its pottery, minerals, and crystal.
30 min Camel / Horse ride or ATV ride optional on your own if you wish to add to the program. Your tour leader would assist.
– If it is Monday, Tuesday, Thursday or Friday you will visit one of the weekly ancient markets where all Berbers of the valley meet to trade and do their weekly shopping.
– A visit to the salt mining of the valley
– A visit to the Jewish shrine at souk Lakhmis or the one near souk Lathnine.
– A walk to tour the old Jewish Berber village Anrar where your Kasbah is located.
– A visit to one of the aromatic gardens of the valley.
– A special visit for a cup of tea with a Berber family.
– Berber Lunch Tagine at one of the restaurants in the area
– (Optional) 1h trekking to visit one of the hidden waterfalls of the valley or a cup of tea to relax by the river in Seti Fathma.
– A late afternoon 1h drive back to Marrakech
5 pm End of the trip
$95 per person (min 2 people)
Private Transportation and Tour Leader for the entire trip
Berber Women Farming
Berber Handmade Rug
Tea with the Berbers